CONSULTANCY AND CASE MANAGEMENT ADVICE
We pride ourselves on providing cost-effective, pragmatic advice that reflects your organisation's unique circumstances.
Our HR professionals can advise you in relation to any of the following areas:
- Drafting and introducing policies, policy reviews and implementation
- Recruitment processes including advertising, shortlisting and selection
- Existing HR process review
- Performance management, including performance review process design and implementation, and support and advice on managing situations of poor performance
- Unfair dismissals, adverse action, termination and disciplinary matters
- Leadership development, and development of Leadership Competency Models and Success Planning structures
- Remuneration and benefits support and advice, including modern award reviews, salary benchmarking and staff remuneration review processes
- Support regarding the management of general employee issues, including workplace investigations via qualified investigators
- Industrial relations support
- Equal Opportunity, Bullying and Harassment Prevention
- Mentoring support services for existing HR staff, including options for training staff in the nationally recognised Diploma of Human Resource Management qualification (BSB50613)
- Payroll Support Services
Can't find what you are looking for above? Given the broad range of our experience there are few people related issues that we haven't come across before. However, if we can't assist we'll be transparent with you and would be only too pleased to point you in the right direction.
To ensure the maximum return on your investment in our services we generally charge on an hourly basis but we can also provide you with a quotation for larger jobs.